Tuesday 5 June 2012

Life oh life...

Well,well, well,it's been quite a while since I penned something down. The recent past has been rather turbulent for me...spiritually, mentally, emotionally. However, all in all I thank God for the refinement process He's taking me through. Gold doesn't become shiny and pure overnight; it undergoes a thorough purification process, whereby all the impurities are shed, resulting in a high value substance that's adorned and admired by many. In the same way, I like to think of our lives as an intricate course, whereby the trials and temptations of this world form part of our fine-tuning process. The actions and decisions we make determine how we turn out ultimately.

On that note, I intend to share my journey with you and hope we will be able to learn from each other. In my subsequent posts, I will zero in on issues and topics that are of great sensitivity and controversy in our society today; particularly in the church. These include: relationships, purposeful living, sexuality, tithing and commercialization of the church, among others. All views are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Do have a blessed week ahead and may the grace of God be upon you.






You can stand tall without standing on someone; you can be a victor without having victims. -Harriet Woods

2 comments:

  1. That's deep...btw love the background. You have an eagle eye for color coordination.

    ReplyDelete