Wednesday 1 June 2011

Love at its best!!

My heart aches for you
you're not here with me,
how I wish you were
to keep me warm and safe
and to paint that beautiful smile on my face
and wrap your arms around me
..plunge those soft pink lips into mine,
let that moment never end..
hold me and tell me you love me and don't let go...
let's look at the moon and stars
twinkling magically in the silence of the night,as you rub your strong built arms on my feeble ones,
Pull me close to your muscular bosom,
and gaze deep into my eyes...and let this perfect moment last forever,
I love you and will do what you ask..
You captured my love, just like I did to yours,
Hold onto me forever...even in death, and please,please don't let this ever end.....


*Blink,blink* I wake up...it was just but a dream; A dream I wish could come true, and last for eternity...!!!

2 comments:

  1. gurl, where did u get my poetry book?av been looking al over for it..jk..:-).ths is great stuff though.beautiful stuff

    ReplyDelete