Monday 24 October 2011

A late night note to my love...

My love,

As I write this, it's three in the morning and I'm still wide awake. You may think I'm insomniac but I know the real reason is that I am afraid to fall asleep because reality is finally better than my dreams- my reality and every moment I spend with you...
But that's besides the point..all I simply want to do is express the inner joy bubbling out of me into simple words. You see, ever since you walked into my life, it has never been the same. You give me a reason to smile every time I think of you because I know deep in my heart that I have someone special and worthwhile to share all my experiences with- bitter or sweet. My heart is at rest now that it's found peace, joy and above all love-in you.

I used to look around and see all these beautiful gorgeous skinny ladies strutting their stuff in the latest Guccis, Louis Vuittons and Versace's and my mind would question my heart; would you see all that, be swayed and start making mental comparisons with your otherwise voluptuous and modest sweetheart? However, my heart told me that you were mine and I was yours and nothing was ever going to change that. You reiterated this sentiment by reminding me that you loved every square millimeter of my being- my character, intelligence, "different" sense of humor, beauty and above all my heart...when you slowly whispered these words to me, I broke down and burst into torrents of tears- happy tears of joy.

Now as sleep finally begins to set in, I can't help but think that I am the luckiest and most blessed lady who ever walked planet earth, simply because I have you. Your humility, honesty, simplicity and of course amazing looks and gorgeous physique all captivated my heart. Many told me that there were many fish in the sea; that I shouldn't settle for the first that came swimming to my shore but I knew better...even regardless of those fish, there are sharks, piranhas and poisonous creatures out to kill me and take advantage of yours truly...

Finally, before I settle into my world of slumber, I just want you to know that with every heartbeat of mine and every breath I take, you are the echo that responds closely and harmoniously, the reason for my joy, smile and peace.

In short, I love you and YOU, my love, are the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Your loving Princess :)

3 comments:

  1. echoing the many feelings some of us have in our hearts, it's truly awesome to be loved and to have that person love you just as much. beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx alot dear,it's good to express what u truly feel inside...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :'-) that's so sweet. I'm gonna get my hanky now.

    ReplyDelete