Friday 2 March 2012

...Diary of a lone soul (1)...

Always looked at the stars at night, all alone, wishing I could have someone to share this spectacular moment with..the loneliness killed me slowly inside, couples madly in love all around me, tales and stories of love rent the atmosphere..doing nothing but etching the solitude into the deepest corners of my heart...Nonetheless, I am my own best company, I make me mad, I put a smile on my face, I tell myself what few are too proud or scared to admit to themselves,,that I am beautiful and worth more than material things or the wealth of this world..

I also look around and see hearts breaking all over, the wasted tears spilled over an illusion called love;or is it lust? This makes me glad with the person I am and proud of the great relationship I've got with myself!
Until the day am gonna find my knight in shining armor, the one who'll take the away the misery carved so deep in my soul and put a smile on my round shapely face,the one who'll make me proud to be in his life, the one who'll treat me like such a precious queen till everyone turns green with envy; until the day I meet my prince, I'm gonna wait and have a blast with the three best people in my life: me, myself and I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment